Ayrcyia is a Greater Kansas City Area based freelance illustrator, costumer, model, and upcoming entrepreneur with a love for all things ethereal and feminine. Her journey as a developing artist has been a lifelong one, taking fine and applied art classes from childhood to college. In highschool, she was actively involved in National Arts Honor Society and created, with the help of two other students, the presently active Truman Anime Club. Her love for art drew her northbound where she attended the Illinois Institute of Art - Schaumburg, where she received her Bachelor's of Fine Arts in Media Arts and Animation.
Drawing has always been her first love and she can always been seen carrying a sketchbook or two, accompanied by hundreds of pens and pencils in a nearby satchel. Her inspirations for her drawings and other projects derive from an array of media including fashion photography, gothic and geek sub-culture, costuming and crafting. As a woman of Asian and Cajun descent her designs are heavily influenced by ancient, medieval Asian culture and 17th century French creation.
Her ultimate goal would be to achieve a blend of exhibiting artwork to benefit her love of participating in local events and assorted charities within in the Kansas City area.
"The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of things, but their inward significance." -Aristotle
• Digital Painting
• Traditional Drawing and Painting
• Plasticsmith; Wonderflex, Worbla
• Jackson County Volunteer's Banquet
• Best Overall Female - Macabre: Tim Burton Celebration
• Kansas City Cosplay and Photography
• Heartland Cosplay Society
• Out of Darkness: Suicide Prevention Walk
• Kansas City Women's Political Caucus
• KCCC Cosplayer of the Week
• Smallville Comicon Hutch News